Easy Hall of Monument points! Part 3 (farming Jade Quarry)By Redean October 11, 2011 Follow Author
Please note: All prices quoted here are based on the market price at the time of writing. Prices constantly fluctuate
In previous ‘Easy Hall of Monument points!’ I talked about specific ways you could go about achieving very specific objectives in your Hall of Monuments but this time I’m going to talk about how to financially fund your Hall of Monuments.
I was introduced to this money making method recently by a guildmate and is possible due to one of the more recent updates where Jade Quarry and Fort Aspenwood award Imperial faction instead of Luxon or Kuzrick faction.
Imperial faction can then be exchanged 1 to 1 for either Luxon or Kuzrick faction or 1 to 3 for Balthazar faction which is what we are interested in.
Basically it involves playing Jade Quarry (which I personally find very entertaining) in order to amass Balthazar faction. You can then exchange 5000 Balthazar faction for a single Zaishen Key, which can then be sold for 5k. There is almost always a zkey buyer in the Great Temple of Balthazar, if not just jump back into JQ and come back later. You should also check the Zaishen Combat Challenge board to see if the days challenge is Jade Quarry.
If so you can net yourself 500 coins and 5000 Balthazar faction (another zkey) depending on how many victories you’ve had, a varying amount of Copper Zaishen coins you can exchange 50 copper coins for a silver coin and then 2 silver coins for a Flame of Balthazar (grants you 1000 Balthazar faction) or trade in 10 silver coins for a gold coin and then exchange the gold coin for another zkey.
I found generally 2 JQ matches (win or lose) will get you about 5000 faction so thats 5k for about 15-20 mins of work (if you exclude all the time spent waiting for a match). Here is a numbered list to guide you through the process:
- Log in on your PvP character and go to The Great Temple of Balthazar
- Check Zaishen Combat board for JQ quest
- Travel to your preferred side of Jade Quarry
- Play Jade Quarry
- Convert Imperial faction to Balthazar faction
- Once you have 5000 Balthazar faction go to The Great Temple of Balthazar and buy a zkey
- Sell for 5k
So what can you do with your new found wealth? Well since almost all tasks for your HoM can be completed with raw money quite a lot in fact!
- Buy some minis for your Devotion monument
- Buy materials needed for prestige armor for your Resilience monument
- Buy materials needed for Destroy, Oppressor and Tormentor weapons for your Valor monument
- Buy hero armor upgrade items to upgrade your hero’s armor for your Fellowship monument
- Buy consumables for your various titles for your Valor Monument
With some dedication and utilising this handy method its very realistic to achieve 30 points (which means you get all the items and most of the titles).
I am using this method now and will keep a blog going of how am I doing with my Hall of Monuments
Until next time, keeping working on those points!